PEREGRINE MASTER ASSOCIATION MISSION STATEMENT
To sustain Peregrine as a premier mountainside community by working together with all residents to offer an inspiring lifestyle and preserve the beauty, safety, and value of our properties and neighborhoods.
Our mission is to preserve and enhance the quality of life and sense of community in Peregrine through effective and efficient management of the Association, reasonable and consistent enforcement of the rules and covenants to preserve property values, and ongoing support for initiatives and capital improvements that benefit the greater good of Peregrine residents.
In all our activities to achieve our vision and mission we value integrity, fairness, consistent direction and common sense, community participation, respect, cooperation and sense of community.
Board of Directors Objectives:
- Encourage collaborative and diverse participation that includes an involved membership.
- Satisfy, maintain, and enhance community requirements relating to property values, legal and safety issues.
- Work to enhance the safety and security of Peregrine in concert with our residents and the City of Colorado Springs (RP)
- Build community relationships that capitalize on best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective forums to actively listen to the concerns of the community.
- Seek continuous improvements in effective and efficient management of the Association.
- Establish and maintain a strong financial foundation for all operations of the Association.
- Preserve the Association’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Serve in the best interests of the Association.
- Good Neighbors First – there is no better substitute for resolving community issues as neighbors.
- Volunteerism – we highly value participation in the Association that extends beyond the normal commitment(s) of being a member/resident.
- Property Maintenance – property owners/residents will maintain their respective property in accordance with our covenants, conditions and rules that enhances the Association and does not detract from the value of Peregrine properties or common areas.
- Common Good – we will evaluate all issues on their merit to the Association, our Mission, Vision and Values, and not in the interest of any particular group.