Peregrine Master Association Assessment
The Peregrine Master Association (PMA) assessment for 2019 are $400.00 per year, per home.
Invoices are issued on 1st December for the following year, and owners have the option to make a one time payment of the entire assessment before the start of the year on January 1st, or make two equal payments (first payment due January 1st, second payment due July 1st).
Bestway Trash Collection and Recycling fees for 2019 are $171.60 per year, per home.
An Electronic Payment system is available, homeowners need to register their account on revopay.com to make electronic payments of the Association Assessment.
Contact the PMA’s accounting service Balanced Bookkeeping at 719-593-9811 with any questions and to obtain services.
Important Information - the small print
- Trash and recycle billing may only be changed prior to November 20th of each billing year. Please submit request in writing, or by email to email@example.com
- At the time of December Billing, the entire Assessment and Trash amount becomes due by January 1st. The Assessment can be paid in two installments, the initial half on January 1st, the second half of the balance by July 1st. The second half statement will be sent out June 1st.
- Payment should arrive at the Peregrine Master Association Accounting office on or before January 1st or July 1st (whichever applies). Peregrine Master Association, Accounting Office, PO Box 25371, Colorado Springs, CO 80936.
- A late fee of $10.00 will be added on the 15th day of each month following the due date until payment is received. Board approval is required to remove late fees submitted by written request. Payments apply first to late fees and other charges. Any remaining balance is subject to additional late fees.
- There will be a $30.00 service charge for returned checks. Reimbursement funds must be provided in certified or equivalent funds. Payments shall not become effective against the account until such time as the certified funds are received for deposit.
- Call 719-593-9811 if you have billing questions or for community management questions call 719-594-0506.
Any requests for special consideration of hardship circumstances, including reasons why the Board should consider the request, must be submitted in writing to the Board before the Assessment becomes thirty (30) day delinquent, and if not so submitted, the request shall been deemed waived.