Contact Us

Board of Directors

To contact a Board member

You can e-mail below or send any correspondence to:

3720 Sinton Road, #200,
Colorado Springs, CO 80907 

Contact Form

  • Max of 500 Characters
  • Max. file size: 64 MB.
    Please upload relevant photos, documents or files. If reporting a problem or issue, photos will often speed up the resolution process. Any photos submitted will not be used in any media, without your explicit permission.

Finance & Accounting Management

Balanced Bookkeeping

Kristie McKitterick – Accountant
Phone: (719) 593-9811
Fax: (719) 265-6481
Address: P.O. Box 25696
Colorado Springs, CO 80936

For requests of assessments, owner statements, SOA’s, PUD’s, trash billing, etc., refinance or tax documents, please contact: Balanced Bookkeeping.

Property Management


RowCal is a full service management company with emphasis on the management of Community Associations.  The RowCal team handles the day to day operations of the Peregrine Master Association. Any questions, please give us a call.

Derek Patterson – Senior Community Manager

Phone: 719-471-1703 – goes to the CareTeam
Address: 3720 Sinton Road, #200
Colorado Springs, CO 80907

City Agencies

General City Information


Colorado Springs District 20 Schools


CSPD – Police Department

Non Emergency Phone: (719) 444-7000

CSFD – Fire Department

CSFD – Wildfire Mitigation

Dead Deer removal on city property (streets & sidewalks)

(719) 385-5934 option 3

City of Colorado Springs Public Works & Maint.


CSU – Colorado Springs Utilities

(719) 448-4800
Option 1 – Gas / Electricity
Option 2 – Power Outage
Option 3 – Water


Colorado Springs Business Directory

GoCoSprings App

For the majority of non emergency calls to the City, for example reporting street lights out, traffic signs damaged, pot hole reporting, etc. the most effective tool is the GoCoSprings app available for download from the app store on your mobile devices.o.

CenturyLink and Comcast/Xfinity

If the utility box/pedestal has been damaged on your lot, the challenge is identifying which service provider owns the pedestal. These two providers the most common for cable in Peregrine.

Xfinity/Comcast and CenturyLink, neither accept a fault report from the Association. The repair request must be generated by the property owner.

Take a few minutes and try to determine which service provider is responsible for the  pedestal is on your property and place a call to the appropriate organization to come out and make the necessary repairs.

Comcast / Xfinity

for home phone, Internet and TV services, use for customer service options.  The  excellent xfinity app can be downloaded from the app store, or call 1-800-xfinity


for home phone, Internet and TV services The My Centurylink app is available for download form the app store.