Peregrine Newsletter – July 2021
Welcome to our Peregrine Newsletter! Our goal is to provide general neighborhood information and updates that will help build our Peregrine community.
In this newsletter you will find:
– 2021 Peregrine Survey – Shaping the future of our community
– Community Event – Cinema in the Park featuring Mamma Mia!
– Peregrine Tree Celebration – Hiking Series – July 21 hike postponed
– Community Programs / Event Committee – A call for volunteers
– Safety & Security Tips – Fire hydrant maintenance reminder
– Board Meeting Information – July meeting info & June board meeting minutes
– Upcoming Important Dates
You can find further information on our Peregrine Master Association website.
2021 Peregrine Survey
The Board always welcomes your thoughts, ideas and feedback to drive continuous improvement across Peregrine.
Peregrine Community Event
Cinema in the Park
After a year in lockdown, everyone needs to celebrate! What better way than a sing-a-long with Mamma Mia!, a classic movie that features Abba’s timeless songs from the 80’s.
Join us on Saturday, July 24th at 8:15pm at Woodmen Valley Park for this year’s Cinema in the Park! We will be showing Mamma Mia! (2008; PG-13).
Pack a picnic, chairs and blankets and bring the whole family for a fantastic evening with friends and neighbors as the summer heats up! A food truck will be selling popcorn and hotdogs to make it a memorable movie night under the stars.
Peregrine Tree Celebration
Peregrine’s Tree Hike Series:
August 11 – Mount St. Francis Hike – 10am
September 4 – Blodgett Peak Open Space Hike – 10am
TBD – Woodmen Valley Park
Check out all of the fun events we have planned during the Peregrine Tree Celebration Program.
Community Projects / Events Committee
A Call for Volunteers
The Peregrine Master Association hosts several community building events each year and we need your help! We are looking for 3-4 residents to assist Michelle McArthur with planning and running our key community events. Peregrine annual events include: Egg Hunt, Cinema in the Park, Music in the Park and the Turkey Trot.
Any time and support you can provide is appreciated! Please email Michelle McArthur to get involved!
Cinema in the Park (July 24) and Music in the Park (August 20) are just around the corner, so we have opportunities available now!
Safety & Security Tips
Fire Hydrant Maintenance Reminder
Peregrine Master Association Board Meeting
This meeting will be held at Fire Station 18 – 6830 Hadler View.
July & August Events
– July 14 – Board Meeting – 6pm – Fire Station 18 Meeting Room
– July 24 – Cinema in the Park – 8:15pm – Woodmen Valley Park
– August 11 – Mount St. Francis Family Tree Hike – 10am
– August 11 – Board Meeting – 6pm – Fire Station 18 Meeting Room
– August 20 – Music in the Park
If you have suggestions or want to help, please email Michelle McArthur, our Community Projects/Events Committee Chair.